1. Your first OC ever?
Probably this puma OC I made for the Sonic series. Her name was Madison.2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
Pretty much every member of Team Katswell, since they're the most well-known out of all of them. ^^3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
Well, I have adopted the Mad Robin and Count Bloodbath from
since he wasn't using them a lot. 4. A character you rarely talk about?
Probably my fan-made Megaman Robot Masters.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Allison Retriever, since she's the most well-known member of Team Katswell.6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Allison Retriever, a character from the TUFF universe, and Elwood Emerson, a character from my own original universe and separate series.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Well, my TUFF OCs are part of my own TUFF series where Kitty is the main character rather than Dudley.
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
Oh, yeah. But, I use my own OCs to RP, though. 9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
Nope.10. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
No. I never stoop that low to dumb down my OCs to that level of "cheerfulness."11. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
's Lady Malmsteen,
's Cassidy Catz,
's Scentessa le Stripe,
's Delta Lyle,
's Richard Puppy,
's Whitnee Squirrel,
's Lord Komodo, and many others to count. 12. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
Probably each member of Jack Rabbit's gang that I created for him.
13. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory:
Natasha Timberov has a pretty rough backstory, TBH. She's been abandoned as a baby after her mother died, and was betrayed by Donovan Retriever, which resulted in her arm getting sliced off. There's more to it, but and I are still working it out how big of a role she should play in "TUFF: Team Katswell."
14. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Maybe Niles Crocston, since he's spent most of his life in the great outdoors.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Niles Crocston with 's Lizzy McDinga. Aussie love FTW!
18. Any OC crackships?
Well, maybe my fursona John Shepherd with Dudley Puppy. But, they're more cousins than anything.
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
Definitely everyone on Team Katswell. They're the first OCs I made for dA, and they've got me through my dA career. I can't thank them enough for that.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Well, Allison sings very well. She prefers singing 80s pop, country, rock 'n roll, and showtunes. She once sang for the band "Three Knuckleheads and a Baby" during high school.
21. Your most artistic OC?
General Guar, who's probably the most well-dressed and well-designed OC I made. 22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Team Katswell, mostly because how they "ruined" the TUFF series for "not being faithful to the source material." Ugh. 23. Introduce an OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like:
Jake Wolfsbane, since his model was used for other series, until settling for the TUFF series.24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Definitely Team Katswell.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
John Shepherd. Well, he IS my fursona.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Natasha Timberov has been changed a lot due to and I talking it over.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Stan Toucan was inspired by Jimmy Buffet's songs in general.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
General Guar, the members of Jack Rabbit's gang, the Sharkbait gang, the Demolition Dudes, Natasha Timberov... probably any of my villain and anti-hero OCs.
29. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Niles Crocston. It's ALWAYS the scary ones, isn't it?
30. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like
Probably General Guar would blog about his villainous deeds and plans to take over the world.
31. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Kimiko Batsu would be suitable for that genre, and she'd use her ninja skills to keep the Japanese Oni at bay.
32. Your shyest OC?
Shannon Leopard, since she's never been in the outside world of New York City before.
33. Do you have any twin characters?
I don't think so.
34. Any sibling characters?
Allison and Donovan share a "dangerous" sibling rivalry.
35. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Well, Niles Crocston and
's Lizzy McDinga are unofficially paired up. ^^36. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Are you nuts?!? NONE of my OCs are human.
37. Introduce any character you want:
's TUFF OCs Thomas Sloth-Bear and Beeswax: 38. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
Well, the fact that has written them in "TUFF: Team Katswell" and expanded on them much more. ^^
39. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two
Oh, you have NO idea...
40. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
Well, it mostly depends on what kind of character I'd like to create, TBH.
41. Something you like about your OCs in general:
I just love how creative I can be with them. ^^
42. A character you no longer use?
My Sonic OCs, because of how the series is going downhill as of late.
43. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
No way!44. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
What?!? That's ridiculous!!!!!!!45. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure:
All of my OCs have a fair amount of strengths and weaknesses.46. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Probably Stan Toucan and Elvis Stantler. They're always bored at TUFF HQ.47. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want:
Probably the most important thing about making an OC (whether it's for an already-established franchise or your own original work), is to have fun with it and express your creativity. Doing so to suck up to any big name company is unacceptable.
Thank you. ^^